Architecture request

All residents must fill out an Architectural Control and Architectural Approval Request form – “an ARC” – prior to beginning any work on the outside of their unit. This includes:

  • Decks
  • Awnings
  • Fences
  • Home additions
  • Temporary Dumpster and Storage Unit placement

To complete the ARC, please do the following:

  1. Download the ARC. Click here to download.
  2. Fill it out in its entirety.
  3. Submit the ARC using the form below. (Alternatively, you can send it via email or regular mail to: Michael Slanton – Community Administrator, Towne Properties, PO Box 99149, Raleigh, NC 27624 –