Pool parking is located on the east side of the pool adjacent to the maintenance building. Parking is prohibited along Sentinel Drive or on grass or natural areas.
Entrance to the swimming pool requires an electronic key card. Keys are available from the management company for $25.00. No keys are issued to homeowners with delinquent dues. Download the key card request form, then mail it with a check for $25.00 to: Gloria Nelson, Manager, Sentry Management, 3109 Poplarwood Ste 310, Raleigh, NC 27604.
Swimming is permitted between the hours of 6:00 am and 8:00 pm. There is no lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk. Diving is prohibited.
A parent or other responsible adult, 18 years or older, must accompany children under 16 years of age at all times.
• Swimmers must shower each and every time before entering the pool.
• Wear appropriate swim attire in the pool. No cutoff jeans, etc.
• Stay off safety ropes and buoys.
• Do not run in the pool area; rough play is prohibited.
• Do not swim with open wounds, sores or skin infections.
• A posted “CLOSED” sign means no one is allowed in the pool area.
• Glass containers are not permitted in pool area.
• Put trash in containers. Do not litter the pool area.
• Do not allow pets in the pool area.
• Conduct endangering the welfare of others is prohibited.
• Please refrain from using loud and obscene language in the pool area.
• Loud radios are not allowed and no electrical extension cords allowed.
One homeowner’s family may bring up to four guests to the pool. Verbally clear with a board member more than four guests at one time. The homeowner must make the request and not the child of the homeowner. Members are responsible for the guest’s actions at the pool.
The pool facilities enhance the Whitehall community. All residents should take pride and responsibility in enforcing these rules. Point out infractions to the offending party. The Board may take punitive action if deemed necessary.
Vandalism will not be tolerated. Report criminal activity immediately to the authorities.
Pool Rules for COVID-19:
- Based up on the CDC and county regulations the pool capacity is set for the time being at 42 residents. This capacity is based upon the number of Family Tables and the number of chairs we can fit while observing the 6’ social distancing guidelines.
- Because of the headcount limitation the pool will be for RESIDENTS AND IMMEDIATE FAMILY ONLY. No outside guests are allowed at this time.
- Due to headcount, we ask that Residents limit the amount of time to between 2 and 3 hours to allow for availability to others.
- Updated rules for pool usage are attached and will be posted at the clubhouse.
- The 4 tables set up around the pool deck will be for families only.
- All deck chairs will have designated spaces marked on the deck, 6 feet apart to meet social distancing guidelines. Chairs may not be moved from their marked locations for any reason.