Pool parking is located on the east side of the pool adjacent to the maintenance building. Parking is prohibited along Sentinel Drive or on grass or natural areas.
Entrance to the swimming pool requires an electronic key card. Keys are available from the management company for $25.00. No keys are issued to homeowners with delinquent dues. Download the key card request form, then mail it with a check for $25.00 to: Ihja Waters, Association Manager, Towne Properties, PO Box 99149, Raleigh, NC 27624.
Swimming is permitted between the hours of 6:00 am and 8:00 pm. There is no lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk. Diving is prohibited.
A parent or other responsible adult, 18 years or older, must accompany children under 16 years of age at all times.
• Swimmers must shower each and every time before entering the pool.
• Wear appropriate swim attire in the pool. No cutoff jeans, etc.
• Stay off safety ropes and buoys.
• Do not run in the pool area; rough play is prohibited.
• Do not swim with open wounds, sores or skin infections.
• A posted “CLOSED” sign means no one is allowed in the pool area.
• Glass containers are not permitted in pool area.
• Put trash in containers. Do not litter the pool area.
• Do not allow pets in the pool area.
• Conduct endangering the welfare of others is prohibited.
• Please refrain from using loud and obscene language in the pool area.
• Loud radios are not allowed and no electrical extension cords allowed.
One homeowner’s family may bring up to four guests to the pool. Verbally clear with a board member more than four guests at one time. The homeowner must make the request and not the child of the homeowner. Members are responsible for the guest’s actions at the pool.
The pool facilities enhance the Whitehall community. All residents should take pride and responsibility in enforcing these rules. Point out infractions to the offending party. The Board may take punitive action if deemed necessary.
Vandalism will not be tolerated. Report criminal activity immediately to the authorities.